Anderson Commercials and Vehicle Specialists are a well-established family run business with over 30 years trading. We specialise in all aspects of vehicle maintenance, diagnostics and can carry out all classes of vehicle MOT’s. Our well-equipped workshops are capable of taking all vehicles from motorcycles, cars, light commercials and heavy goods vehicles.
Our other services also include vehicle breakdown and recovery operated by a dedicated team of recovery specialists with a fleet of recovery units from fully equipped single car units, multi car transporters and heavy goods recovery units.
Our workshops are based on our multi-site operation in Ellistown, South Leicestershire.
To maintain and repair car and light commercial vehicles to a high quality standard, in a prompt and caring manner ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
For the successful candidate your roles will also include
- Diagnostic and vehicle fault finding
- Carry out routine inspections and health checks
- Carry out routine servicing on all makes and models of cars and light commercials.
- Periodic maintenance including cambelt, brake inspections and replacement, clutch replacements.
- Carry out vehicle maintenance and repair in a safe and competent manner to MOT and manufacturer standards.
Working in a fast paced and busy workshop environment you will be responsible for providing clear and accurate write ups on the work required to complete each task. You will have a keen eye for detail in your work so that all vehicles are inspected and diagnosed to a high standard. Your technical knowledge will be shared to both colleagues and customers alike in a clear and professional manner, so strong communication skills are required. A good working knowledge of technical and diagnostic equipment is a desired on all makes and models as our customer base ranges from fleet vehicles through to private vehicles of all ages and mileage.
Being able to work on your own initiative is a must and within the allocated times for each job to ensure customers expectations are met and exceeded.
Your knowledge and experience can also be used to help guide and mentor apprentice technicians, where applicable.
- Ability to work as part of team with good verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and be able to talk to customers about the technical side of the repairs required or completed.
- Flexibility to be involved in a wide range of workshop duties outside of day to day tasks.
- Class 1,2,4,5 and 7 MOT tester is an advantage but training will be given to the right candidate.
- Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintenance or time served in a similar role.
- A full driving license is required with class C or C+E being an advantage.
Benefits to working at Anderson’s Commercials and Vehicle Specialists
- 28 days holiday which includes bank holidays.
- Company branded clothing
- Free use of a fully equipped on site gym
- Onsite parking
- Team building events
- Overtime available subject to workload.
- Additional holiday given for time served.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
- Saturday 7.30am to 1pm on a rota basis.
A highly competitive salary is available for the correct candidate and dependant on experience and time served.
Servicing Repair & Diagnostic
Anderson Commercials provide on-site commercial repair
24/7 Roadside Assistance
24/7 recovery & assistance for all types of commercial vehicles
Call us 01530 262 743
Unit 7, 8 Moore Road, South Leicester Ind Est, Ellistown, LE67 1FB